Because i wanted to really use everything in this kit, I decided to do something with the busiest pattern paper ever. The wall with the frames.
the main trick was to stamp all the flowers inside the frames. you can achieve the same effect if you use some post it notes for the masking.
Again this one was a card that i finished in the morning once i had an extra look at it. The modifications that are more then the video, are the black border around all panels, and the twine hook for the middle picture.
I have to say that such a busy pattern is hard to work with. Maybe it could have used some distress ink on the edges instead of the black marker, but for that you have to plan before you adhere everything down.
Enjoy the video: